I've meant to get here. I really have.
But you see, the weather has been amazing….
and I've been planting a garden(s)….
and thinking about some deep stuff…
like my teenage (gulp) boy who is getting things in order to head back to public school next year…
luckily I've still got one who's ideas of getting his ducks in a row is something like this…….
Kyndale tagged me days ago…… so I'll leave you with this….
a list of ten things you might not know about me…
1. I won't eat farmed Salmon. It's an Alaskan thing.
2. I married Joe 5 days after my 18th birthday….. 12 amazing years ago.
3. I'm really, really bad at following directions/rules…. be it at school, in a pattern, a recipe.
4. I am a recovering neat freak.
5. I also have Mama Bear syndrome…..
6. I love chickens….. to live in my backyard…. and give me eggs.
7. I am a loner by nature…. total introvert until I get to know someone.
8. My husband was once deployed for 13 months, about 6 years ago. After a year of not seeing his dirty socks on the floor……. next to the empty laundry basket……. which always was a pet peeve of mine….. I was ever so happy to see them there again…. and do not complain about them – one – bit.
9. I think I might have an addiction to fabric. And yarn.
10. I once drove from Falmouth, MA to Valdez, AK with my mom, 3 kids under the age of 7 and a dog. Over 6,000 miles.
11. (see, I told I don't follow rules) I am headed to Gulf of Mexico to see the salty sea today 🙂
I'd love to know a little something about you. So if you want to play along, consider yourself tagged and leave me a link below to you post.
p.s. I'll be back…. I promise…